Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011

School day...

Well, I practised photoshop again, because I wanna be a pro. Haha..
Ok..the painting is showing you a little raccoon with his mother. He has to say goodbye because he doesnt wanna come too late to school. They are living at the top of the mountains and love the nature. I like the imagination a lot that it gives other worlds who creatures live in harmony with the "earth"...

It has to be great to live where the little raccoon live. But...I am afraid of the hill. D´:

3 Kommentare:

  1. u r a pro so u dont have to practise!!! u makin me sad if im seeing your genious works!!! ;3;

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Pls dont be sad...
    Maybe I wrote it in a wrong way. But I wanna work as concept artist or something like that and have to better, when I wanna get a lot of money and great jobs. :´D

    I know that I am good, but have to be better. D:
    Hawww...♥ *kiss*

    AntwortenLöschen